Amy Hook is Hooked on Homes!
Having served the community through a variety of positions in banking, human services, human resources, and sales, I know first hand the wonderful people and abundant opportunities we have here in the beautiful Black Hills. Following my passion in real estate, I enjoy providing exceptional customer service while assisting people with their real estate needs.
I am blessed to be able to build my business putting people and community first. Putting my clients above my bottom line helps them get the home or investment they need while building and strengthening relationships. The greatest compliment I receive is a referral from a client or my wonderful community.
My education and experience includes:
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award recepient 2016 & 2017
- Coldwell Banker Bronze Society Award recepient 2014 and 2015
- Coldwell Banker Customer Service Award recepient January 2015, December 2016, and September 2017
- Junior Achievement volunteer 2016-
- Obtained my PHR (Professional in Human Resources) in 2012
- Graduated with Bachelors' in Accounting and Business Management National American University in 2008
- Graduated with Masters in Organizational Management from Chadron State College in 2011
- Served as Treasurer on the Board of Directors for the Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management in 2011
- Worked as a teller from 2003-2005
- Worked as an advocate at a local domestic violence shelter from 2004-2008
- Worked in Human Resources for a local non profit from 2008-2014
I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business putting my education and experience into helping you buy, sell, or build a new (to you) home or commercial property. Put my energy and persistence to work for you!